Thanks for your interest in volunteering at Full Circle Festival! We love you already. Volunteering a great chance to learn some new skills, work alongside an awesome team, an contribute to a sweet little festival.
Please use the form below to apply to join our amazing volunteer team. Full Circle volunteers receive free admission to the festival, and access to the volunteer snacks/coffee station throughout the weekend. For questions or further information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Join the Core Team
Our core organizing team takes on tasks and meets alongside the board a few times before the festival. We are looking to fill a few key volunteer leadership positions. Core Team volunteer receive festival passes, 3 meals a day during the festival, and cred. To apply, please send a brief letter and resume to email@example.com
Bar Manager (Volunteer)
Full Circle Festival is seeking a volunteer Bar Manager with a passion for local craft beer. The Bar Manager reports to the Festival Coordinator and is responsible for:
- Developing a bar menu and pricing scheme
- Communicating with alcohol vendors in advance of the festival
- Procuring and transporting product to the festival
- Working with the Board Treasurer to track and report on bar sales
- Communicating with NS Alcohol & Gaming, and ensuring compliance with liquor license terms
- Training and supervising bar volunteers
The Bar Manager will have, or be willing to obtain (at Full Circle's expense) a Serve Right certificate.
Campground Site Manager (Volunteer)
Full Circle requires a friendly, spatially-minded problem-solver to oversee the campground and parking at Full Circle Festival. The Campground Site Manager reports to the Site Manager and is responsible for:
- Working with the land owner to determine and mark boundaries to the camping and parking area
- Planning the site layout (camping sections, parking, toilets, etc.)
- Creating signage / markers for the site as necessary
- Training and supervising parking and security volunteers at the campground
Although the Campground Site Manager is able to leave things in the hands of capable volunteers for a couple of hours at a time, it is important to note that the campground is separate from the downtown/mainstage/festival grounds. It would not be a good fit for somebody who wants to be in the centre of the action during the weekend.
Kids' Programmer (Volunteer)
We are looking for a fun and creative person to host a kids' space and a few fun events at Full Circle festival. The Kids' Programmer reports to the Festival Coordinator and is responsible for:
- Planning fun kids' activities for the weekend (e.g. parade, crafts, games, etc.)
- Procuring any necessary materials
- Training and supervising volunteers in the kids' area
- Creating schedules and signage
The Kids' Programmer should have or being willing to obtain a police check (including vulnerable sector check) and Child Abuse Registry check. First Aid certification is an asset.
Registration & Security Manager (Volunteer)
Full Circle Festival requires an organized, outgoing person to create a welcoming and informative experience at the gate, and to promote the safety and security of the main festival grounds. The Registration & Security Manager reports to the Festival Coordinator and is responsible for:
- Preparing entrance lists for the gate (ticket holders, guests, artists, volunteers)
- Working with the Site Manager to plan layout and security needs
- Communicating with Full Circle community to promote safety and security
- Training and supervising gate and security volunteers at the main site
- Procuring and tracking wristbands
- Liasing with security volunteers at the campground
- Working with Bar Manager to ensure compliance with liquor license
Security experience and First Aid certification are not required, but would be assets to this position.