Do I need to reserve camping?
No, camping is first come first serve. The Orchard Camping site is on your left hand side as you drive in on Avondale Road. Look out for signs, or a friendly volunteer.
Could I bring my dog?
Friendly dogs on leashes are welcome.
What do I need to bring?
- your own cup and a water bottle
- tent + camping gear and flashlight
- warm clothes and a rain jacket
- cash for food vendors
- a yoga mat if you like yoga
- a musical instrument if you like to play one
- good walking shoes to join in the hike
- firewood (if you've got some kicking around) to contribute to the community bonfire
Is Full Circle a family-friendly event?
Yes, there will be kids activities throughout the weekend. Ask a volunteer to direct you to the family campsite, which is quieter and easier to access from the main stage.
Could I bring my RV?
Full Circle cannot accommodate RVs. Smiley's Park is quite close to the site and can.
Any guidelines I should know about?
- no open alcohol, please
- swim and mudslide at your own risk
- no unauthorized fires, please
- no public nudity in downtown Avondale
- no vehicles in or out of the campsite after 10pm
- no fireworks
- leave no trace at your campsite
- have fun, and help others do the same!